• Editors, from a variety of disciplines and backgrounds to represent the various interests of the Group who take responsibility for individual reviews.
• Feedback Editor, Clare Jess - who is responsible for ensuring that external comment on protocols and reviews made via the Cochrane Library is forwarded to the relevant author(s) and acted upon appropriately.
• Review Authors - who conduct the systematic reviews, in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Statistical and Methodological Advisors - Andy Bryant and Tess Lawrie support the Group and individual review teams.
• Peer Reviewers - members representing individual topics who comment on protocols and reviews during the editorial process.
We are very grateful to the following people who have given peer review feedback on protocols and reviews during 2019 so far:
We are very grateful to the following people who have given peer review feedback on protocols and reviews during 2018:
Damiano Giuseppe Barone
Alice Yuen Loke